How to create a custom payment type
From time to time, you may wish to recreate a custom payment type you previously removed from the list, or to add a new one for things like e-transfer.
To do this, follow these steps.
1. Go to Website Control > Settings.
2. Click on the "List Items" tab.
3. Switch the drop down menu from "Patient Type" to "Payment Type."
4. Give your new payment type a name by typing in the empty box at the bottom of the list.
Note: If you are wanting to track flat or percentage based fees for a debit or credit machine, you can enter these in their appropriate boxes as well.
5. When finished, click the green (+) icon. That's it! Your new payment type will now appear in the list when creating a receipt.