When someone has purchased a certificate from your website, Practice Jewel will notify you of the sale by email, and a purchase notification will appear in the message center on the desktop area of your website.
In most cases, your website will receive payment confirmation from your PayPal account.
In this case here is what happens...
1. The Gift certificate is automatically created with a unique gift certificate number.
2. It is immediately delivered to the recipient via email.
3. The gift certificate sale is entered into your “Sold Gift Certificate” report area where it can be reviewed and managed.
In cases where payment confirmation is NOT received from PayPal,
the certificate sale is put in a “Pending” state in your message centre.
In this case you can complete the transaction, by following these steps...
1. Sign into your PayPal account to verify that you received payment from the client.
2. From your website's desktop, click on the purchase pending in your message centre.
3. Approve the transaction
4. The Gift certificate is automatically created with a unique gift certificate number. It is immediately delivered to the recipient via email.
5. The gift certificate sale is entered into your "Sold Gift Certificate" report area where it can be reviewed and managed.
Gift Certificates can also be sold / created within the clinic using your Gift Certificate module.
Follow these steps to create and enter them manually...
1. Go to Reports >>> Sold Gift Certificate
2. Click on "Add New" and enter your gift certificate information.
4. At the bottom of your saved gift card, click the word "file" to load the client's printable card.
5. Your new certificate will now appear in sold gift certificates, and is ready for easy redemption through our invoice system.
Learn more on How to Redeem Gift Certificates click here