Linking to Other Websites!
On your massage manEdger website, you are able to link to other websites from your content pages. This tutorial will explain how to add external links.
To add a link to your website...
1.Navigate to Website Control >>>My Pages
2. Then click the pencil icon beside the the page you wish to add an external link to.
3. Highlight the text you wish to link to the external website.
4. Click on the link icon . This will open the link properties window.
5. Type in the address of the website you would like to link to in the URL bar.
6.To have the link open in a window window, click on the target tab and select pop up
from the drop down menu.
7. You can use the check boxes to determine how you want the new window to appear.
8.Click ok and the text will now link to the external website.
9. When finished, simply click on save to save the changes to your website.
For information on how to edit and remove existing links, please click here for a tutorial on how to do so.