The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario have implemented new standards requiring special consent be obtained for treatment of sensitive areas. Practice Jewel includes the ability to have clients sign these special forms directly within the software and save it to their history.
- To generate a sensitive area consent form, navigate to Patient > Records
- On the SOAP notes tab, click the screen icon for the Sensitive Area Consent Form.
- Next, hand the form to the patient.
- Now, they can add initials in the relevant boxes and sign the form.
- When finished, they should click save.
- Once saved, the form tab will ask them to pass the form back to you. You can close the tab to return to the system.