How to set your default note style
The following tutorial will show you how to change the default template used when you go to create a new patient treatment note.
- Go to Website Control > User Accounts.
- Click the pencil icon for the user account of the practitioner you wish to edit.
- On the resulting screen, go to the “Setup” tab.
- In the “Default Soap Notes View” section select the style of notes you want:
General provides only the standard SOAP text boxes.
Massage provides check boxes for things like pressure, techniques, areas treated, etc..
Chiro provides smart phrase shortcuts as well as graphical buttons for selecting vertebra.
- When finished, click save.