How to upload files, images and documents to a patient SOAP note
Practice Jewel includes the ability to upload files, images and documents in order to record things like X-ray reports, Doctors notes, etc... on your patient profiles. This can be done directly from the document list (LINK) or it can be done while entering a patient SOAP note:
To upload a file to a patient’s history while entering a SOAP note, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Patient > Records
- Fill out your SOAP note as normal.
- Click on the “Document” button.
- In the resulting pop-up, click on “Choose File”
- Locate the file on your computer and double click on it.
- Click the “Upload” button.
- When your file upload is complete, the filename will appear beside the document icon. To upload more files, repeat steps 3-6.
- When finished, click on the save button. Your files will appear both when viewing the note from the SOAP history and from the Document List area.
You can read more about how to view & manage saved files here.